How to Create Content That’s Worth a Damn
Let’s face it — sometimes, it’s hard to generate quality content for your brand’s social media and blogs. Consumers want new, exciting and interesting feeds to scroll through, and won’t settle for anything less.
It can be hard to find inspiration for exciting content, but it is vital. Social media used to be a shiny, new tool, and now every business and brand is using it. It’s not enough to have a Twitter handle anymore — you need new and innovative material to connect with your ever-expanding audience on a deeper level.
Feeling overwhelmed? Don’t worry. Here are a few ways to find inspiration and make the most of your 280 characters:
- Conduct research on big business websites (Forbes, Business Insider, etc.)
- Utilize apps to search trends
- Think current trending hashtags.
- Repost your own content — especially if it was successful!
- Check out your competitors’ content
- You don’t want to copy their content, but you might be inspired to write a piece of your own by looking through what they are talking about.
Quality content doesn’t have to be out of reach. But with 77% of the U.S. population being on some form of social media, it is imperative to utilize your tools to their maximum potential.
It can be hard to find, but with the above suggestions, your business should have outstanding content in no time. And, if you want a second opinion, or more creative brain power, feel free to call On The Marc Media for a consultation at (301) 545-0108.